Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Holiday Knitting

I wasn't planning on doing much holiday gift knitting this year. And then...22 pot holders later. Yeah, I crocheted 22 pot holders to make 11 sets for Gavin to give out at school. I still have 2 more sets (4 individual) to crochet for bus driver gifts.

I found a video on YouTube that I followed. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the video is anymore since my computer completely died taking all my saved things with it. Still, if it's something you need you can just write it into the search option. These were very easy to crochet even for me with my lack of crochet talent. The yarn is Crafters Secret in the two holiday colorways that they carry.

The second holiday gift I finished is a pair of socks for Mark. I've never knitted him socks before. It's not something he has ever expressed an interest in. This year I wanted to give him a gift he could use while on the road or at home. These are his bumming-around-after-work-my-feet-are-cold socks.

The yarn is Patons Kroy in the Blue Striped Ragg colorway. I followed the Spacious OMG Heel sock pattern. I was not overly in love with this pattern, but I think it will work for Mark's feet.

And that is what I have finished for gift knitting!

No comments: