Sunday, August 19, 2018

Professor Meow


At the end of July I suddenly felt the need to knit Irene a sweater for school picture day. School picture day was August 15th. Yeah, I don't know why I think I am superwoman and can knit something so quickly. But, I did finish it so I guess in this one instance I am super....or something.

This adorable sweater is the Professor Meow pattern by Claire Slade. Knit Picks sells a kit which includes the yarn and pattern. It is adult sizing and I made Irene the smallest size. The yarn is Knit Picks' Wonderfluff and is so very fluffy and soft.The Pattern is easy to read and follow with the back and front being knit separately, the sleeve and neck edging picked up and knit in the round. When I purchased Irene's they only had the grey/dark grey kit available. They have since restocked and all three color combos are ready to buy.

Once I stopped whining about having to knit quickly, as well as having to seam, and knit intarsia it was actually a fast project. I highly recommend it!

You can check out the pattern on Ravelry by clicking Here!

You can find the kit from Knit Picks by clicking Here!

You can find a very helpful video on Intarsia Knitting by clicking Here!

No comments: