Monday, December 31, 2018

A Very LSG Holiday

Admittedly, I was not in the holiday mood this year. Just wasn't feeling it. However, I did participate in the LSG card group again this year. Last year I absolutely loved getting cards from all over the United States as well as several other countries.

I had hoped to be able to send cards to everyone that signed up this year. We had over 300 people sign up! Unfortunately, fiances forbade me from sending everyone a card.

I am so amazed at the generosity of my fellow LSG crafters. I received stitch makers as well as crocheted skates to put on my tree. Given my non-holiday headspace, it was a little pick-me-up each time a card arrived.

Hmm...just in case you don't know, LSG is the Lazy, Stupid, and Godless group that I belong to in Ravelry. It's a huge group with members from all over the world. Lovely people...mostly ;-)

No comments: