Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Graham

 I recently knitted the Graham hat by Jennifer Adams. It's a free pattern on Ravelry. I wanted a hat that I could throw on and wear with anything. Especially in the mornings when I have to do the school run.

It was an easy and fast knit. And I love it. I wear it all the time. I used Berroco Vintage which is a 52% acrylic, 40% wool, 8% nylon blend. The color is 5145 which is black. I bought it from Jimmy Beans Wool and I'm pretty sure it was called Granite on their site. It was a great yarn to knit with. I have an issue with 100% wool so this is the perfect blend.

So if you're looking for a fast knit hat that is easy to wear, and a great looking/great to knit with yarn then I totally recommend Graham and Berroco Vintage!


There is a reason I have pretty crappy pics of this hat...Captain really felt he needed to be involved. Seriously, I have like 12 pics with him in them and very little of my hat. He is handsome, though.

No comments: