Thursday, April 26, 2018

A New Notion

 I really needed a notions bag for my pyramid sock bag. My measuring tape and stitch markers like to hide in the corners of the bag. I've been complaining about it for months. But! I finally did something about it!

I wanted a notions bag made out of the same, or similar, fabric as my sock bag. I finally came across one on Etsy. And it was on sale! Couldn't pass that up.
 The notions bag is from Simply Irresistible on Etsy. It's very roomy, which I didn't think about when ordering it. The pyramid bag isn't the easiest thing to fit a rectangle bag into. However, I got it to fit without having to fold anything, or anything looking odd. I've got it laying flat on the bottom of the sock bag. The zipper faces the zipper of the sock bag, so I don't think I'll even have to take it out of the bag to get into it. Does that make sense? Whatever, it works and I am super pleased!

I was surprised when I first opened the notions bag. Inside there was another little notions bag! Yay! I always have need for bags of any size and the little purple bag is the perfect size for a measuring tape, small scissors, and some stitch markers. 
So yes, I had a really good experience shopping at Simply Irresistible on Etsy. You can check out shop by clicking HERE!

No comments: