Monday, September 22, 2014

Colorful Cocoa

 Let me begin by saying that I hate the fact that I cannot get a good picture of my knitting with my damn camera. Ugh. This scarf is awesome and these pictures do not do it justice at all.

The scarf is Holey Cocoa! by Silvia da Silva. It is a simple 2 row scarf that it easy and fast to knit. I was able to watch tv (NCIS season 3) while knitting. The yarn is Noro Tanabata in colorway 6, mint/sunflower. I love this yarn. It is colorful and fun and surprisingly soft. I got the yarn at the Clever Ewe about a year ago. It was on sale...maybe a buy one get one? I got 4 of them and I did not pay very much for it.
 So yeah, these terrible pictures just do not do this scarf justice. It is so much better looking than this. Oh well, I love this scarf and that is what counts! I can wear this with just about anything :-)

No comments: