Thursday, March 1, 2018

Look! Finished Ziva socks! This is yarn from SeeJayneKnitYarns. It's 400 yards of 80/20 superwash merino and nylon. The colorway is Ziva.

I used the same vanilla sock recipe I always use, BUT! I am knitting a new heel on my socks. You can't see it in this picture (and what a crappy pic I took!) but I am using the Fish Lips Kiss Heel. I detest the name of this heel, but I love the actual heel. The pattern is a bit ridiculous with 16 pages of instruction. I literally only use three pages of it. Still, I guess I would rather have too much info than not enough. I haven't quite memorized the heel pattern yet, so I am still carting around those three pages in my sock bag.

SeeJayneKnitYarns is available on etsy.com
Fish Lips Kiss Heel is available on ravelry.com and only costs $1

No comments: