Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Pyramid Knitting Bag



I really needed and wanted a new knitting bag for my sock knitting. I have a box bag that I got years ago on Etsy. This time I wanted a different shape that would be a little easier to slip on my wrist to carry. I came across this sushi patterned one from Starknits on etsy.

It's great! It doesn't look like it would hold a lot, but it does. All my notions, needles and yarn fit in it without issue. I haven't had a chance to take it out and about as I've been sick. However, it has a large loop handle that will easily hang off my wrist and allow me to carry it anywhere...and even walk and knit!

I love knitting bags. I could easily use another three. I especially need notions bags! Perhaps the birthday fairy will gift me some for my birthday!

No comments: