Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Knitterly Things from Christmas



Because I am a lazy lazy-person I have not been doing a very good job at updating here. Shockingly, today I feel like writing. Which is weird since I have finally caught the cough/cold that everyone in this house has had. I feel like hell and my head may explode at some point. Until that time we'll carry on with the writing about knitterly things.

For Christmas I did get a fantastic knitting bag. I'm not sure if it's the medium or large size, but I'm going with large. It is currently housing a sweater I'm making for myself. That's a lot of yarn. The bag is from Bags by Awesome Granny. She sells on etsy.com and has a great selection. The zipper on this bag is so smooth. I always expect it to catch, but it never does. Weird thing to really love about a bag, but it surprises me every time.

I also got yarn for Christmas! What kind of holiday would it be without yarn?! The yarn is from See Jayne Knit Yarns and is available on etsy.com. I've made multiple socks out of her yarn before, so if you've seen my socks you've probably seen her yarn. Anyway, the blue yarn is Ziva and the brown-with-color is Coffee and Donuts.

I also received some money to be used for yarn. I bought myself a three month gift subscription to a sock-yarn-box-of-the-month type of thing. What a raging disappointment that turned out to be. Ugh. I've written it off as a bad choice on my part because I had used the company before (3 years ago) and didn't have an issue. I should have checked to see if they were still doing as well. I'll write more on that at a later date.

So! An update about goodies received at Christmas. My head hurts so much right now...I hope this wasn't too muddled.

Much love xxx

No comments: