Monday, November 20, 2017

With A Little Help From My Friends...



The last few months have been rather stressful. When I'm stressed I like to knit socks. I was knitting the last bit of sock yarn I had when I got a surprise package in the mail.

It had been a particularly bad week when I grabbed the mail. There was a small padded envelope addressed to me. The kids immediately knew it was yarn (squishy package!), but I wasn't expecting anything. I opened it and inside was this beautifully colored sock yarn. It was such a happy surprise, and came at a time when I really needed the pick-me-up, that I had to fight tears.

The wonderful Danielle, my first Ravelry friend, knitter that I emulate, and maker of awesome soaps/shampoos/lotions, knew that I could really use a bit of pretty in my life and sent the yarn.

I finished up the sock I was working on and cast on this new yarn. I LOVE it. It was easy to knit with and the finished project is perfect. So many colors coming through! Since I've finished these the week of Thanksgiving I shall wear them on Turkey Day.

Oh! The yarn is Pagewood Farm Hand Dyed Sock Yarn DENALI in the colorway Sky Blue Pink.

Also, you can check out Danielle's wonderful lotions, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, and lip balm by clicking HERE. I highly recommend them all!!!

No comments: