Thursday, October 12, 2017

Moisturize Me!

Look what I got! This lotion is fantastic.

I have had eczema since I was six years old. Currently I have a flair up on the knuckle of my middle finger. On my dominant hand. That sucker is constantly cracking, peeling, and stinging.

I use a ton of lotion. I am very picky since so many of them just don't help. The Healing Lotion from The Humblebee is my new favorite. It's thick, but spreads over my hands easily. The scent is very light, doesn't irritate my nose. I want to say it smells organic verses perfume-y. Later, I caught myself wondering what smelled so nice...turned out it was my hands :-)

The true test is how it affects the desert of dry skin on my knuckle. Turns out this lotion makes the patch of scaly skin feel supple and smooth. There is no burning, no stinging, no redness. I could bend that finger without feeling like my skin would rip apart. The best part is that hours later my hands still feel great. I've picked up kids, helped with homework, made pizza, and my hands still felt soft and smooth.

Oh! Almost forgot. As a knitter, I don't like any lotion that leaves my hands feeling greasy, or feels like the it (or the scent of it) will transfer to my yarn. No worries here!

So yes, I love this lotion. I need multiple bottles of it. And, as much as I would love to hoard it all for myself, if you want to give it a try you should. I paid less than $8 (including shipping) for this bottle of goodness. So worth it.

Click HERE for The Humblebee

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's great! I put some on before bed and wake up with soft hands. I've done two loads of laundry this morning and my hands still free good, usually they'd be dry and the eczema would be peeling. I feel like I'm lotioning less with this lotion :-)