Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Six Months of Knitting

Hello! Once again I am such a slacker. I had planned to write this post in the beginning of July...it is now more than halfway through. Oh well, best intentions and all that.

As I wrote in my post about what I've read during the first six months of the year, this list is what I've knitted or crocheted. Like with the reading list, I wanted to keep track, have something to actually look at, and really see what I managed to accomplish. The reasons for doing all this? I wrote about it in the reading list post if you feel like checking it out.

Now, some...most of the projects on this list I have written about already. There are some waiting for me to get better pictures, etc. etc. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to write about them all. Until then, enjoy The List! 

1. Henry's Blanket (crochet)

2. Irene's Blanket (crochet)

3. Henry's Socks

4. Blue Tweed Socks (Knit Picks Tweed Sock Yarn)

5. Ziva Socks (SeeJayneKnitsYarn)

6. Scrap Granny Square Dog Blankie (crochet, leftover yarn)

7. Anti-Valentine Socks (Stranded Dyeworks)

8. Coffee Shop Socks (Knit Picks Stroll)

9. Bill & Fleur Socks (Norah George)

10. Weekender Sweater (Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Tweed)

11. 12 dishcloths for Easter gifts ( Lily's Sugar and Cream)

12. Castiel Hat (Hedgehog Fibres)

13. Graham Hat (Berroco Vintage)

14. Mermaid Socks (Norah George)

15. Concetta Cardigan (Miss Babs Yowza)

16. Crochet Comfort Shawl (Caron Simply Soft)

17. Barnsider Socks (Wicked Ewe)

18. Inversible Socks (FibreNymph Dyeworks)

19. Peter's Blanket (crochet, Bernat Blanket Yarn)

20. Dad's Father Day Socks (West Yorkshire Spinners)

21. Ashley's Shawl (crochet, Bernat Pop) This shawl has an actual name, but in my list I only wrote it down as Ashley's Shawl. When I write about it I'll have the actual pattern name.

22. Crochet Coasters (Lily's Sugar and Cream)

23. Ester, Ernie, & Enid Chickens (only one, made out of scrap yarn)

24. Playing with Mom's Makeup Socks (The Budget Knitter)

And there you have it! 24 different projects made in the first six months of the year. In amongst the list are two sweaters, four blankets (of varying sizes), and Eleven Pairs of Socks!!!!!

That makes for 6.33 MILES OF YARN knitted and crocheted by me in the first six months of the year. I'm kinda proud of that.

No comments: