Friday, December 8, 2017

Little Gifts

It is no secret that I LOVE the lotion and other goodies from The Humblebee. The lotions and lip balms make perfect gifts for bus drivers/teachers/etc.

With the kids riding buses to school this year I wanted to put together a little gift to give the bus drivers. Humblebee lotion, lip balm and a $5 gift card to Tim Hortons made up the perfect gifts!

And yes, Irene's teacher is getting a slightly different version of this gift bag. Plus, my father and father-in-law are getting some lotion and lip balm as part of their gifts. And while I would love to hoard all the lotion for myself (seriously love this stuff on my eczema!) I also want to spread the love. Check out The Humblebee by clicking HERE!
I love holiday cards. I love to send them, I love to receive them. This year I got a terrific deal on cards from Amazon. I addressed them to family and friends and still had a lot left over. Then I just happened to be on Ravelry in my lsg group when the card swap forum started. I signed up right away! The card swap is a list of people willing to send out any kind of card to other people on the list. There is no 'set' number of cards you have to send out. You just send out as many as you can afford.

I sent mine out right after Thanksgiving. Then I bought holiday postcards and sent out more. Then I ended up having 4 stamps left so I bought an inexpensive pack of cards and sent out four more. I sent out cards to multiple states, several to Canada and the UK. Two went to France and I think one to Germany.

I wanted to send out more international cards, but I did have a set limit on what I could spend on postage. Next year I will start buying stamps and cards earlier!

No comments: