The last couple of days we've had beautiful weather. It is crazy to think that last week at this time we were at 27 degrees and so cold!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Socks and Sweaters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I take my knitting everywhere to take the edge off of moments that would otherwise drive me stark raving mad. ~Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much
1 comment:
I was just saying to my husband that I was worried we would a super hot summer since it is already so warm here. Our winter has been so mild and I hope that doesn't mean a lot of bugs this summer!
As for socks, I've been meaning to try for years and since I was given this yarn as a gift I felt I needed to try. At first I hated how my knitting looked on the dpns then I splurged and got a 8 inch circular. That has made all the difference! I flew through the sock and when I got to the heel I just added extra stitch markers and haven't taken it off the circular needle. I'm not 100% in love with knitting socks but it is a great small project to throw into my purse.
Post a Comment