Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Brag Book

For the life of me I cannot get the slide show feature to work on this blog. It always comes out way to big or it tells me there are no pictures. So instead I am posting my pictures of past knitting projects. Now I am not saying I am an expert knitter. I am no where even close. I just feel like sharing them.Two hat and bootie sets that I made for Gavin.The sweater, bonnet, and bootie set that I made for Gavin. The pattern is beautiful and the yarn reminds me of the lake. I got compliments every time Gavin wore it.I actually made this for Henry back in 2005 but he never got to wear it. Now it is Gavin's.
Our Christmas stockings. This not a good picture of them. I also made them for Christmas gifts for my family this year. I think I made 15 of them just for Christmas gifts. I used a burgundy color for the body and used rose and cream for the top. I was going to take a picture of them when I finished but never did.

No comments: