Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sometimes...

Above is the work-in-progress, unblocked lace shawl that I was test knitting. Unfortunately, I had to do something that I am very embarrassed by. With Gavin getting sick followed by Henry, Irene and me catching it I was unable to get any knitting done. I finally realized that there was no way I could make the deadline for this test knit. I did write the pattern maker and explained the issues. She was very understanding and kind. Still, I feel horrible about it. I definitely dropped the ball.

We are still trying to get a set schedule with school and get ourselves settled into a routine. Knitting has not had a lot of time dedicated to it these past few weeks. Hopefully I will have something (besides an unfinished lace shawl) to show off soon.

No comments: