Thursday, June 8, 2017

What I've Been Knitting This Year

 Greater than the Sum Cowl. Knit with Stroll Hand-Painted yarn from Knit Picks. Colorway is Sunny Afternoon.
 Pelligan cowl knit with Knit Picks Gloss in the colorway Tranquil.
 Socks knit with Wisdom Yarns Poems Sock in the colorway Grape Arbor.
This is Alchemy. It is knit with Red Heart yarn that I bought at JoAnn's on my birthday. They had a sale 2 for $5, so I bought two of each. Cannot remember the colors. I loved them separately, but when knitted together I hated them. Also, this is a really crap photo.
Finally, my current project...another pair of socks being knit with See Jayne Knit yarn in the colorway Stained Glass. This yarn was a birthday gift from my brother Peter and sister-in-law, Ashley. The sock is actually further along than this pic, but I cannot be arsed to take another one right now.

I feel a bit like a knitter slacker. I thought I had knit so much more. I did start a cardigan that I bought the yarn for 3 years ago. I didn't like the looseness of the stitches, so it has been frogged. I fully intend to start again...I just haven't. Ah well, it is my summer project. Hopefully, there will be pictures of that soon.

Until then, Enjoy Your Summer!!

No comments: