Sunday, July 31, 2011

Simple Things, Simple LuLu

Yarn, Araucania Ranco Multy. It was part of my Summertime swap package from our lovely moderator Wendy. The colorway is beautiful!


The pattern is Simple Things by Mary-Heather Cogar and available through Ravelry.

Hmmm....my pictures are not the great.

It seems to be a tradition to take a picture of your pet wearing your finished Simple Thing. Therefore, LuLu is modeling it. I woke her up to do this, I don't think she looks pleased.


The pattern was easy and the perfect purse/car project. It went many places with me during the month it took to make it. I would knit a few rows whenever I had a chance.


The pattern called for 360 yards. I had more yardage than that and I wish I had added a few more rows.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The pattern is perfect for this yarn! I would knit a bit here and there and set it down to work on other projects. It is gret for the car too. I can't wait to see yours!