Friday, January 14, 2011

Just a Little Knit

I've been in a January funk. Too much snow and not enough sunshine. Life is in a huge upheaval and I would like to sleep until the end of the month. With that attitude I've not been knitting much. I spent the last week knitting two burp cloths and a pair of booties for a friend from my Mothers of Preschoolers group. The burp cloths were knit with Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn. The color is Pretty Pastels. The pattern is a dishcloth pattern that I repeated twice to get the length. It's kinda hard to see but there is a heart shape that repeats twice.
The booties were a simple booties pattern that I've made a dozen times. The yarn is Bernat Softee...I think. I have the hardest time keeping ball bands. They always disappear. I need a knitter's notebook to write this stuff down in!

No comments: